Have All Moms Lost Their Dignity?
Something that never ceases to amuse me is the way you change when you become a mother. Of course there are some things that are a very obvious change when you transistion to motherhood, but there are some things that you do that you would have never done before you became a mom. Don't get me wrong...guys do it too, but not to the extreme mothers do. Here a few things that will make you laugh if you are a mother and also make you realize your dignity has indeed gone out the window.
1. You would have never used such words as "poopie", "tinkle", "tushy", or any other words like that in public.
2. You would have never made barnyard animal impersonations in a restaurant while trying to coax your toddler to eat his or her chicken fingers.
3. You would never have drove down a busy rode singing at the top of your lungs and doing the motions of your child's favorite new song.
4. You would never have had kids songs blarring from your car stereo instead of your typical contemporary, country, or R&B music.
5. You would never leave a social event or friendly get-together early so someone can make their bed time. And lastly....
6. You would never of had the time of your life getting to be a kid again yourself.